Herewith follow the detailed instructions to port your landline number to us.
- Download the letter of authorization to allow DIDWW Ireland Limited to do the porting of the number from your current phone provider to us. Please fill the fields editing the PDF, then print and sign it.
- Check here to know which documents are required, according to the legislation of your country (identity document, proof of number ownership etc.)
- Scan the signed letter of authorization and upload it, along with the required documents, using the upload button you can find in this page (you will be required to register and login to access this page). You can upload each document separately, or you can zip and upload them as a single compressed archive. We'll contact you in a few days to tell you if everything is proceeding fine, or we need further information from you.
- If your request will be accepted we will ask you to buy a temporary DID number of the same country of the number you want to transfer, using the order form of our website. This temporary number will be replaced by your landline number when the porting process is completed
- If the porting to your country requires a porting fee, we'll ask you to pay it with the button "add payment" in the "my payments" section in your private area.
That's all! Then you can benefit from our cheap monthly fee and calling rates, and you can carry your number with you, in every country of the world.